Remote computer assistance throughout North American to diagnose and fix computers. As long as you can connect to the internet we can help you by using a variety of remote computer support options. We can remotely access your computer just as if one of our highly trained technicians were sitting right there working at your home or office! There is no job to big or to small that we can’t remotely work on your computer via the internet. Some of the things we can do using remote computer assistance includes:
- Software support: installation, repair, and removal using remote computer assistance
- Detect, remove, and prevent viruses and spyware via remote control of your computer
- Configure routers
- Remote desktop assistance to support your operating system support for both Linux and Windows
- Security management including installation and configuration of monitoring and scanning software, security audits, and more all done via remote computer access
- And more here www.trustmypaper.com
Remote computer assistance can be overwhelming for those who aren’t “geeky” to begin with and we recognize how nerve racking it can be. Our highly trained staff will give you as much information and participation as you wish. If you want as to do absolutely everything to fix your computer using remote access we can do that. On the other hand if you just want us to watch while you do it and offer guidance when needed we are more than happy to do that as well. Finally we have an article about how remote computer assistance works in our Tips section if you would like more information
BD PC Services provides services to fix your desktop and your laptop computer. We can provide onsite service to the greater Boston Ma area and remote computer assistance anywhere else in the United States and Canada. There are several reasons you should allow us to fix your computer problems.
- We have experience fixing a variety of hardware and software issues
- Our technicians have been trained AND have hands on experience in real world computer problems that need to be fixed
- We fix Windows issues
- We fix Linux issues
- Our service doesn’t stop when we fix your computer. It becomes an ongoing relationship
- We fix PC’s for both individuals and businesses so there’s not a lot that we haven’t had to deal with
We work extensively with residential customers and home based businesses providing them with ongoing service and support. We offer honest, affordable, and timely service to our customers.